One of my absolute favorite things is a house filled with the aroma of fresh baked goods… bread, cakes, pastries… yum! My mother and grandmother both loved to bake and my mother-in-law makes the BEST bread – perhaps one of these days my skills will be up to par. These fabulous gifts are sure to inspire any baker… both the amateurs and the pros!
1. KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer in the color ‘Ice’ ($299.99)
2. Mini Pastel Tulip Cupcake Liners from Gygi ($2.49 for 50)
3. Teak sugar scoop from Merchant No. 4 ($12.00)
4. Milk Bottle Measuring Cups from Anthropologie ($24.00)
5. Kitchen Magic Twisty Whisk from Anthropologie ($8.00)
6. Cooking Complexities Apron from Anthropologie ($38.00)
Twinkling lights and glittery details are just the right touches to make any holiday party merry and bright.
Featured Design: Holiday Sparkle Party Invitation
row 1: Holiday Sparkle Party Invitation via Betsywhite Stationery | beth retro photography | Sandra Austoni via L’esprit Sud Magazine
row 2: Mrs. A in the Cove | Martha Stewart
row 3: source unknown, pinned here | Better Homes and Gardens | Kate Spade slingbacks shot by Ever Whim Photographs via Ruffled
I am thankful for the people in my life who love to garden. They notice the beauty in the small things and also make the environments they are in beautiful as well. So whether you want to help a friend begin her first garden or lavish the long-time grower, here’s a gift guide for the gardener in your life. Enjoy!
1. William Morris Rose Garden Labels from Ruche ($4.99)
2. Effortlessly Sown Herb Kit from Anthropologie ($16.00)
3. Lavender Gardeners Salve by Terrain ($12.00)
4. Lotta Jansdotter’s Echo Tote ($58.00)
5. Five Year Garden Journal by Mimi Luebbermann from Barnes and Noble ($15.96)
6. Hunter high gloss rain boots from Nordstrom in vintage yellow ($125.00)
7. Garden Window Button Poncho from Ruche ($42.99)
… tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite giftwrap ideas spotted on Pinterest. Enjoy!
row 1: Attik 72, pinned here | Glinting Arrows Wrapping paper from Anthropologie, pinned here
row 2: Baker’s Twine from Anthropologie, pinned here | recycled gift wrap from a creative mint, pinned here | hand drawn gift wrap tutorial, pinned here
row 3: parcel found on Paper n Stitch, pinned here | jute twine from 464Handmade, pinned here