Betsywhite Stationery Boutique is an online stationery store with a focus on wedding invitations and social event stationery. We are currently seeking talented designers to intern at our design studio in the Atlanta area.
Our internship is a 3-6 month, non-paid position best suited for students with a genuine interest in the stationery industry. Depending on performance during the internship, a permanent paid position as a Junior Designer or Studio Assistant may be offered.
An intern’s duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working on invitation designs
- Creating online marketing materials
- Assisting with in-house photo shoots
- Designing + writing blog posts
Applicants must possess the following…
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Proficiency with Macs and Apple software/hardware
- A design aesthetic which compliments our work
- Good typography skills
- Good communication skills (both written + verbal)
We are seeking students who are…
- Motivated self-starter
- Willing to learn
- Enthusiastic about design and possess great work ethic
If this sounds like you, please complete the application form below. Be sure to upload samples of your work or include a link to your online portfolio. Thanks!
(back to the blog internship application)