One of my absolute favorite things is a house filled with the aroma of fresh baked goods… bread, cakes, pastries… yum! My mother and grandmother both loved to bake and my mother-in-law makes the BEST bread – perhaps one of these days my skills will be up to par. These fabulous gifts are sure to inspire any baker… both the amateurs and the pros!
1. KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer in the color ‘Ice’ ($299.99)
2. Mini Pastel Tulip Cupcake Liners from Gygi ($2.49 for 50)
3. Teak sugar scoop from Merchant No. 4 ($12.00)
4. Milk Bottle Measuring Cups from Anthropologie ($24.00)
5. Kitchen Magic Twisty Whisk from Anthropologie ($8.00)
6. Cooking Complexities Apron from Anthropologie ($38.00)