Cobalt, Dusty Teal, Storm and Celadon

I am 100% in love with this Dior dress, isn’t it stunning? I also love how the softer colors in this palette really keep the focus on that gorgeous cobalt blue.

– laura

Photo Credits:
Row 1: Christian Dior via Pinterest | Joy Thigpen via Once Wed
Row 2: BHLDN | Country Living via Pinterest | BHLDN
Row 3: Kallima Photography via Pinterest

• Jessica

March 23, 2011 at 9:45 am

wow, gorgeous!

That wedding dress is ridiculously amazing…I would never want to take it off!

• Jessica

March 23, 2011 at 9:54 am

Currently obsessed with cobalt blue. New obsession: that Dior dress!

• Jen

March 23, 2011 at 9:59 am

I love this color combo. I need to find a client brave enough to wear that dress. Stunning!

• Spun Sugar Suite

March 23, 2011 at 10:50 am

That is an incredible gown, absolutely stunning! LOVE IT!

• Brancoprata

March 23, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Beautiful!! The color scheme is so unusual that is why is so genius!

• Vanessa

March 23, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Gorgeous yet again!! That dress is amazing and so are the cobalt pumps :)

• Ashley

March 23, 2011 at 8:12 pm

I need those shoes! Love cobalt :)

• Laura

March 23, 2011 at 8:16 pm

So glad we’re all in agreement that the dress is to-die-for, thanks for the great comments!!

• Susan ~ Bella Weddings & Events

March 24, 2011 at 4:23 pm

wow, that wedding dress is stunning!

• featherfactor

March 24, 2011 at 4:46 pm

OMG I LOVE that Christian Dior dress – thank you so much for posting it!!

• Sarah { A Paper Proposal }

March 24, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Gorgeous! I love the different shades of blue together.

• Terri

March 27, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Wow! That dress is incredible! I’m also drooling over those cobalt shoes… stunning!

• Christoper

July 17, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Also clearly about the money: Jackson’s lockjawed
    determination to shoot his Hobbit films at 48 frames per
    second’a format that is screening only in IMAX 3D
    presentations. Sheep Meadow in Central Park – W 67 St and Central Park West – New York, NY.
    You have enough time to step outside of the box and find alternatives to the common worn-out ideas.

• Jestine

July 25, 2014 at 2:03 am

We are a group of volunteers and starting a
    brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us
    with valuable and work on . You made ​​an impressive job and our all the community will probably
    be thankful to you .
    Definitely Account that you stated . Your favorite justification appeared to be
    at the web simple factor to account of . I tell you , i
    certainly get annoyed at the same time while consider think issues just do not know about .

You controlled perfectly as defined on all managed
    to hit the nail on the top without having side-effects
    , people cAN could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

One Trackback

• By A little update… | Duncan Park Papers on September 2, 2012 at 4:15 pm

[...] more than a few weeks behind on these- check out my recent color palettes for Flights of Fancy here, here, and [...]