Nicole and Ian

Happy Valentine’s day everyone! What better way to start off Valentine’s day than with one of our loving Betsywhite Brides! I absolutely adore the simple elegance of this wedding… and that cake is a stunner!

WEDDING DATE: October 23, 2010
LOCATION: Winter Park, Florida
CEREMONY + RECEPTION: Winter Park Farmers Market
PHOTOGRAPHER: Shannon Nicole Smith
FLOWERS: Lee Forrest Designs
WEDDING PLANNER/CONSULTANT: Jennyfer Mancino / Cake Specialist
GOWN: Sophie Tolli
BRIDESMAID DRESSES: J.Crew
GROOM’S ATTIRE: Men’s Warehouse

NICOLE’S  MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT: Other than marrying the love of my life, having my Grandfather walk me down the aisle was a memory I hold dear to my heart and will never forget.

STATIONERY: Love Logo #16 wedding logo, wedding invitations and response sets.
WHY DID NICOLE CHOOSE THIS INVITATION?: It’s simple elegance.

I love the fact that Nicole used her wedding logo on DIY projects like her wedding programs and table number/wine bottle labels! (see below)

NICOLE’S FAVORITE DETAIL: The location, an old weighting dock for a train station and today a farmers market, set the tone for the wedding styling.

Congrats Nicole and Ian! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

– gia

- – -

All wedding photos © Shannon Nicole Smith
Invitation photos by betsywhite stationery

• Deborah Krazit

February 15, 2011 at 8:35 am

Simply beautiful…. Love, love, love everything about this wedding just from looking at the pictures…. and I wasn’t even there! Beautiful couple …. the couple looked like they got to enjoy everything as well. Most brides don’t!

• katie {aisle candy}

February 15, 2011 at 8:59 am

LOVE the bride’s shoes and the groom’s anemone boutonneire!

• Shannon

February 21, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for sharing! : )

• lindsey

March 11, 2011 at 1:12 am

I am having a wedding at the same venue in the fall. Everything looks so beautiful! I would be really interested in asking Nicole a couple of questions about her experience with the venue and a couple vendors. Would you pass long my email to her? lsamilian@hotmail? I am particularly interested in asking about the little bulb lights :]

• gia at betsywhite

March 11, 2011 at 11:05 am

@lindsey: Sure thing! I will send your contact info to Nicole.

• Leah

April 12, 2013 at 1:06 am

Does anyone know where to find this photographer? I love her work, but her website has been suspended

• gia at betsywhite

April 12, 2013 at 9:51 am

Oh no! Unfortunately, that’s the only website we have for her. Perhaps you can try email her at: shannon@shannonnicolesmith.com. Good luck!